WE ARE IN NEED OF CRIMINALS AND CUSTOMS AGENTS!

Welcome to Graceland! We are a brand new AU rp based on USA's Graceland, loosely based during season 2. If you haven't seen the show, that's fine too! We're ready and willing to get you involved regardless! We have a 350 word count. We accept canons from all current crime dramas if you can integrate them into our plotline. Please register with First Last in proper capitalization and have fun!

JULY 21 Welcome to Graceland is officially open! Please pop into the cbox and say hi or start an application!

event info coming soon

Closed
New Poll

❥ Power & Control, FBI, 24, SYSTEMS ANALYST
Vivian Chastain
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 06:49 PM
Stay away from the ones you love too much. Those are the ones who will kill you.
24 years old
Systems Analyst
Members
Jenn
member is currently Offline

vivian chastain
24 . SYSTEMS ANALYST . TANYA MITYUSHINA
So, this is Vivian Chastain. She's currently a System's Analyst for the FBI. That means she basically caters to a good deal of computer issues. She's in charge of picking software, maintaining it, making sure it's functional, and all kinds of other stuff she won't bother telling you. She also minored in psychology and thus has went through some profiling classes at Quantico awhile back when she first started working with the FBI. She also generally does Data Administration simply because she's the fastest and most consistent at it, despite having advanced several ranks higher on the payroll. Generally Vivian works at the branch, at her desk, and don't you dare touch anything on her desk. She's a perfectionist when it comes to her work...but she is also just as likely to mess with the people who annoy her as she has access to their databases. Be afraid.

Friends are a thing that, for awhile, Vivian didn't believe she needed. However, she's come around to the idea of having them, even if she isn't the best at making them. She's an outgoing person, and doesn't tend to beat around the bush about things. She likes to argue and debate mostly for fun. She also enjoys bantering with people when she can. She's generally very kind and loyal, as well as fiercely protective of those she cares for.

Enemies are a thing that Vivian can't be bothered with most of the time. She doesn't like giving other people negative reactions since it's usually what they're looking for. She's more likely to not care about you one way or the other. However if you can manage a reaction from her, you're either close to her, or did something pretty ridiculous. I'm sure there will be people she does secretly hate and vice versa. Or maybe openly hate. She tends to snark people and be condescending without realizing it half the time since she's just trying to be helpful.

When it comes to Lovers, Vivian is kind of open about them. Vivian embraces her sexuality and what she wants with open arms, and so doesn't shy away from much. She isn't the most experienced person around, not that she'll ever admit that, but she goes after what she wants. She's bisexual, so she'll probably hit on all the men and ladies she thinks are hot. Whether it not it escalates to anything is whatever. She's never really dated anyone, long term like at all, so feel free to do so but enjoy her feeling really awkward and shy. which would be adorable so please feel free to make her have feels. I'm open to pasts/present/future things? idk I ship chemistry.

PM
^
Mike Warren
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 06:55 PM
I am a glorified camp counselor. I am teaching gang bangers how to shoot straight.
30 years old
FBI AGENT
FBI
NIK

Mike & Viv
    There's a big age gap here but they're still colleagues so odds are they'll run into each other
    at one point or another when Mike is stopping by HQ to file OP reports. Depending on when she
    went through the academy at Quantico (Mike's run there was two years ago already) they might
    have known each other. He may have to call on her to do some digging into files and reports
    surrounding the bus lines running out of the local depot, if that'd be something you'd be
    interested in playing out.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Vivian Chastain
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 07:02 PM
Stay away from the ones you love too much. Those are the ones who will kill you.
24 years old
Systems Analyst
Members
Jenn

Mike & Viv
    I think she probably would have been around Quantico around the same time as him actually, since she graduated when she was twenty-two, so she's been working for the FBI for around two years? I don't know, I think you'd know better than I would lmao. Either way, she's probably heard of his reputation. She's half impressed by it, and I think when she met him he'd kind of remind her of her brother to a slight degree, which would have annoyed her. But she would have gotten over it likely as her job is important. Not saying she probably hasn't, or doesn't, hack into his personal computer and wreak havoc sometimes. Or send him weird emails because that's about her speed. But yeah! I'd be interested in doing that. c:

Really, anything to thread them would be hilarious. Because he's attractive, but she'd be like, "touch anything on my desk and you will need to run for your life do you understand me? BI" and just stare at him. Which...he totally should touch something on her desk just to mess with her. IDK i'm interested in seeing how they get along/work together??
PM
^
Mike Warren
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 07:19 PM
I am a glorified camp counselor. I am teaching gang bangers how to shoot straight.
30 years old
FBI AGENT
FBI
NIK

Mike & Viv
I think in time he'd definitely start to see her as something of a little sister, especially if she's always messing with him. He'll return it in kind, of course. I'd love to see them bickering over a moved stapler or something. If you want me to, I'll start up a thread!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Vivian Chastain
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 07:24 PM
24 years old
Systems Analyst
Members
Jenn

Mike & Viv
    Messing with him would mostly happen if he irritated her too much. Otherwise I think she'd be cordial, if a bit...over assuming. She will flirt with him though but in a really weird sarcastic way because she flirts with anyone sorry not sorry. But yes, they can argue about a stapler and then she can demand he buy her food as penance.
PM
^
Felix Kearney
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 05:32 PM
N/A
24 years old
FBI Data Analyst by day, hacker the rest of the time
Members
Nerii

Felix & Vivian
As mentioned beforehand in the c-box... We need to get them drunk. Because it'll be epically funny. We also need some random work-day thread, because I can imagine the snark'll fly around fairly easily, it'll be fun. Does she know american sign language, by the way? Either way, he'll talk to her. Sometimes, occasionally xD Other than that, there's the bit where he's a hacker too and I imagine he may've confuzzled some details n his own file, should it pass their desks and it might be fun if Vivian somehow figures it out. Or part of it. Or is told. Whichever. Depends a little on how she'll react and what she'll do with the knowledge, though. Cornered!Felix will be fun, but he'd rather avoid jail and I think he'd go and do something incredibly stupid xD
PM
^
Jenn
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 05:45 PM
Unbounded I'm like water but so fragile in the cold.
22 years old
Archmage
Members
Jenn

Felix & Vivian
Oh god, we definitely need to thread them ASAP. Both at work and when they're off partying in a bar somewhere like there's no tomorrow. Vivian both adores and is annoyed by Felix, but she adores him more so then anything else so he's allowed to bother her as much as he wants. Annnd she does not know American Sign Language, which means he'll either have to talk/email/text her a lot. Though I imagine she talks to him most of the time, then when annoyed switches over to vague hand gestures demonstrating how she wants to kill him. or do naughty things to him depending on the circumstance/situation. Since she's an asshole she probably wouldn't even remember half the time he can't hear her since she doesn't think about his disability at all and treats him like a normal guy. Which could be hilarious and bad at times. I think eventually at some point she should realize he's a hacker, then corner him all pissed off, because he didn't tell her. Then casually is like "If ur making money how can I help and sign up"

PM
^
Felix Kearney
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 05:49 PM
N/A
24 years old
FBI Data Analyst by day, hacker the rest of the time
Members
Nerii

Felix & Vivian
I approve. Of all of that. So, so so much ^^ I can open a thread somewhere in which we have first the tail end of a normal day and then a celebration of 'yay-we're-done-for-the-day/it's-weekend'? Which, of couse, will lead to them being drunk and hitting on people and being too crazy for their own good xD
PM
^
Jenn
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 05:58 PM
Unbounded I'm like water but so fragile in the cold.
22 years old
Archmage
Members
Jenn

Felix & Vivian
Sounds good to me! I can whip up a reply once I get back from Guardians of the Galaxy!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture.