WE ARE IN NEED OF CRIMINALS AND CUSTOMS AGENTS!

Welcome to Graceland! We are a brand new AU rp based on USA's Graceland, loosely based during season 2. If you haven't seen the show, that's fine too! We're ready and willing to get you involved regardless! We have a 350 word count. We accept canons from all current crime dramas if you can integrate them into our plotline. Please register with First Last in proper capitalization and have fun!

JULY 21 Welcome to Graceland is officially open! Please pop into the cbox and say hi or start an application!

event info coming soon

Closed
New Poll

Party hard, work hard, DEA agent, 30
Paige Arkin.
 Posted: Aug 12 2014, 04:43 PM
I have a pretty good BS detector
30 years old
Special Agent
Members
Nerii
member is currently Offline

Paige
Arkin
It's the get laid parade
Boys, girl, meet Paige. Paige is one of the DEA agents living in and operating out of Graceland, and she's kick-ass. Also, she has no problems kicking your ass.

This delightful sample of femininity and good manners needs friends and foes. She's vivacious, loyal and inventive, and as such a good friend. On the other hand, she has a habit of lying and keeping secrets, if only because she has no choice, and it doesn't help that her line of work sort of hinges on betrayal. Get in, get close, get busted. Which would be her enemies - the guys and gals she's busted, relatives etc. etc.

Not even the 'love' section is clear. She's got a thing with Mike, which may be a fling, which may be more, or she's just reading too much into it. She the kind of girl that doesn't mind one night stands and tends to have a lot of admiration, given the way she dresses and carries herself and the lowlifes she hangs out with for her work, of course but she would really like someone that wouldn't take her for granted, made a bit of effort to add a bit of romance instead of just sex. Past lovers, crushes, current temptations... It's all an option.

CODE

[dohtml]

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Mr+De+Haviland' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Carrois+Gothic+SC' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair+Display+SC' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style type="text/css">

</style><center><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr><td><div style="height:225px; width:260px; background-color: #fff; border-bottom: solid #ffb03b 30px;">

</div></td></tr><tr><td>

<div style="height: 200px; margin-top: -230px;">

<div style="font-family: Mr De Haviland; padding-left: 25px; font-size: 45px; width: 205px; margin-bottom: -10px; line-height: 100%; text-align: right;">Paige and</div>

<div style="font-family: Carrois Gothic SC; text-transform: uppercase;padding-left: 25px; font-size: 36px; width: 205px; line-height: 100%; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 5px; color: #ffb03b;">

NAMEHERE

</div>

<div style="width: 185px; height: 85px; background-color: #fff; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; overflow: auto;  margin-left: 25px; font-size: 9px;">

PLOTTAGE

</div>

</div></td></tr></table></center>
[/dohtml]
PM
^
Vivian Chastain
 Posted: Aug 12 2014, 05:15 PM
Stay away from the ones you love too much. Those are the ones who will kill you.
24 years old
Systems Analyst
Members
Jenn

Paige and
Vivian
Alright, so these two ladies are similar-ish in some circumstances and I think they could probably get along. Or would get along, depending. I think that Viv won't really pay much attention to her since they work for different agencies, unless the whole Mike issue comes up and is a problem. Then I'm not sure as it would depend on how much Viv likes Mike at the time? Like because if she's not emotionally attached she might possible gang up with Paige on him like she does with Briggs and they can give him shit together if she's cool. If not Viv will be super cordial and nice around Mike and other people then just try to get in her head and fuck with her otherwise. That sounds so terrible but she's super possessive ; v;

If you want something where they already know one another, I do have a vague sort of idea depending on how straight you're playing Paige. Since Viv is bisexual and Paige is attractive it's quite possible that if Paige is into that kind of thing they could have had a drunken one night stand. One of which they argued about whose place to go back to before settling on a hotel, and Viv left before Paige even woke up and now they pretend it never happened.

PM
^
Paige Arkin.
 Posted: Aug 12 2014, 05:33 PM
30 years old
Special Agent
Members
Nerii

Paige and
Vivian
Euhm, I actually did plan on her being a somewhat closeted bisexual - she digs the chicks, sometimes, but she's not open and proud and advertising. It's her business who she wants to sleep with, and guys just have been easier recently. In that regard, it would work, only con is that she doesn't really get drunk-drunk unless there are other Gracelanders around.

I guess we'll just have to see if Mike wants in on the action thread and see what happens? Whether they get along or not at all Paige happens to like punching people, sometimes. Not sure where that came from.

PM
^
Vivian Chastain
 Posted: Aug 12 2014, 05:39 PM
Stay away from the ones you love too much. Those are the ones who will kill you.
24 years old
Systems Analyst
Members
Jenn

Paige and
Vivian
Ehehe well the state of soberness doesn't really matter to me much. Viv does what she do when she feels like so. XD I just didn't know what your thoughts on it.

She's free to punch Vivian if she chooses to do so, I won't stop you. =P

PM
^
Paige Arkin.
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 04:02 AM
30 years old
Special Agent
Members
Nerii

Paige and
Vivian
There's that xD Good, if potentially awkward ^^

Sooo, thread, where when how?

PM
^
Remy Tango
 Posted: Aug 17 2014, 01:25 AM
You either work hard or you get away from me. The choice is yours.
32 years old
Customs Agent
Members
Em

Paige and
Remy
Paige and Remy seem like they would get along rather decently, even if they seem to live there lives differently Paige likes to have a good time and Remy tends to keep to herself. I feel like Remy could really benefit from knowing Paige, it may help her come out of her shell, which would be a very good thing. Plus, Remy doesn't really have friends so... That might be helpful too.
PM
^
Paige Arkin.
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 11:12 AM
30 years old
Special Agent
Members
Nerii

Paige and
Remy
Maybe P interfered/helped in some ICE operation and has to be debriefed at HQ, where either Remy can do the honors or meet her afterwards in some embarrassing situation and they go out for drinks afterwards or something?
PM
^
Remy Tango
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 12:33 PM
You either work hard or you get away from me. The choice is yours.
32 years old
Customs Agent
Members
Em

CODE

Paige and
Remy
Wonderful idea, lovie. Would you like to me to start a thread or would you like to do the honors. I am fine with either one.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture.